Reinforcement of Residence Patrol and Safety Maintenance when Residents are Away from Home
- When you are planning to go away on holiday or taking a trip for some length of time, leaving no one or only the elderly at home, you may apply for reinforcement of residence patrol during the period by:
- Dialing 110 and registering through the Duty Command Center.
- Visiting your local police station or station office and filing an application in person, or registering by telephone.
- Applying online through the Bureau’s official website.
- After the application is accepted by the police agency, the governing police station or station office will contact the applicant, examine the residence surroundings and set up a temporary patrol box (if there is none) at a proper location to include the surroundings in the patrol routes. The temporary patrol box will be recalled after the applicant returns home and signs off on the patrol book.