Eligible applicants: persons who are or have been domiciled in Taiwan.
Required Document：The original and one copy of passport, the ARC or other documents for verification.
Processing Time：Three working days (excluding the day of the application, weekends and holidays.) It may take longer for those who need further check through judicial authorities.
- NT$100 for each copy
- Overseas applicants should enclose US$11 in cash.
- To apply in person: Applicants may apply at the Foreign Affairs Division or Information Counter, Taitung County Police Bureau. The office hour is 8:00 to 12:00 and 13:30 to 17:30, Monday through Friday (except national holidays).
- On-line application:
- Please click the link: http://eli.npa.gov.tw:8080/E7WebO/index01.jsp and fill out the application form.
- After three working days, please bring the required documents and the application fee with you to Information Counter to pick up the Police Criminal Record Certificate.
- To apply by mail: For overseas foreign applicants, please send the following documents to Foreign Affairs Division, No.268 Chungshan Rd.,Taitung City,Taitung County,Taiwan,R.O.C. zip95043
- A completed application form
- The photocopy of passport and ARC
- US$11 in cash
- An self-addressed envelop